Blackjack Extra games
A minimum and maximum bet is indicated on each table. “Super Pair” and “21+3” bets must not be higher than the base bet. “Super Pair” and “21+3” are played regardless of the outcome of the game. “Super Pair” wins if the first two cards are paired. Following combinations for which a “Super Pair” win is payed:
- Any card pair: 5:1
- Single color pair: 10:1
- Single suit pair: 30:1
- One suit pair for the client, as well as the same dealer's first opened card: 50:1
The “21+3” extra game only plays on the first two cards and the dealer's first card. “21+3” win if the player's first two cards and the dealer's first card make up one of the following 3-card poker combinations:
- Flush - three cards of any one suit payed 9:1
- Straight - three cards in a row payed 9:1
- Trips - three equal cards. They can be of different suits. Payed 9:1
- Straight Flush - three cards of the same suit and in a row payed 9:1.
Olympic Casino newsletter
Follow our latest news & get the best offers.
By submiting the form you agree to receive communications from Olympic Entertainment Group.