Processing of personal data
INFORMATION ABOUT PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The responsible processor of personal information is Olympic Casino Latvia SIA (Kronvalda blvd 3, Riga; email@example.com). Data protection officer of the company is Aleksandrs Maslo, (+371 67517595, Kronvalda bulvāris 3, Rīga; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Olympic Casino processes Personal Information with the purpose to fulfill the contract drawn with Club Card Users.
- Personal Information gained in the course of the data subject applying for the Club Card are required for functioning of the Club Card. Olympic Casino cannot issue a Club Card if the User fails to present information required for applying for the Club Card. In case Olympic Casino will not be able to handle Personal Information related to using of the Club Card, it will also not be possible to calculate Bonus Points to the User nor determine the Club Card level.
- If the User has allowed to use his/her Personal Information, Olympic Casino will have the right to use the contact information of the User for direct marketing of its products or services. The User has the right to deny use of his/her Personal Information at any time.
- Olympic Casino has the right to share Personal Information of the User and use of Club Card with other Olympic Entertainment Group companies.
- Categories of Personal Information recipients are: Employees in the shift, Casino manager, CRM, Marketing department employees, Surveillance department employees, System administrator.
- Personal Information of Club Card Users shall not be distributed outside of EU/EEA.
- Olympic Casino shall use automated decisions for calculating Club Card levels and their related benefits.
- Personal Information related to the Club Card is retained for 5 years after the last use of the Club Card.
- The User has the right to request access to his/her personal data, rectification or erasure of his/her personal data or restriction of processing of his/her data, present an objection to processing of personal data and the right to transfer of personal information. For using his/her right, we ask the User to contact the casino service personnel or send a digitally signed application to e-mail address email@example.com.
- The User has the right to present a complaint related to processing of his/her Personal Information to the Latvian Data Protection Inspectorate by sending a digitally signed application to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting at address Blaumaņa str.11/13-15, Riga.